Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

I Just Need to Focus, I'll Be Back

I know I initiated it. And I never thought that it would grow like that. Such an overwhelming response and the great friendship was established. At this point of my life, I just realized one thing, one important thing. So I need to do it and tell you this

Maraming salamat sa nakisali, nakigulo, nakitawa, nang-okray at mga kontrabida. Alam ko kahit paano naghatid ang grupong ito ng ngiti, tawa o minsan ay pagkainis. Pero tulad ng lahat ng palabas o libro, ang lahat ay nagtatapos. Sa pagbagsak ng telon at paghaplos sa huling pahina, Masaya akong nakilala ang mga karakter. Maraming salamat!

I'm feeling sad while leaving the group which I have created for fun, but I put you all in the hands of the people I trust so don't worry. I will be back. I just need to focus. Till next time.

I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment